Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 11 December 2015

... just a reshuffling

Monday, I journeyed to the gym, as ever, by bus. The K1 is a small, single-level bus. I always have to take plenty of time, positioning myself and wheelchair, in the space reserved for wheelchairs. I am 'professional' level, do it for a living, and was applauded by a member of passengers.
11/10 graded by fellow passenger



It's out! Published, printed, and used.
:) 
Winter 2015

I am very lucky. I am allowed to work for what i believe in. I choose for whom I want to work for. The catch that everyone enforces, I don’t get paid! Fear not though,  life is a vicious circle , everything equals.

'In nature there is no death, just a reshuffling of atoms.'
Top of the lake, episode 4
A super quote, by a super character in a super television drama series. I am not sure on the character's name, but as an older, experienced, wise woman, she is correctly followed by a big entourage, residents of 'paradise' (located a the top the lake).

At home in Surbiton, I pass a women who I have seen before. We greet, but then I am dumbfounded by her sorrowful face. She asks
'Doh, oooh
Er
Have you ever been to Lourdes?’
She meant no harm, and i believe it was quite the opposite, but to treat me so lowly and pathetically-in-need, just reflected so badly on her! :)

Olympic hero and sporting legend speaks such wise words...

It is that time of the year, when annual highlights are selected. I will choose my favourite album of the year (fun, fun, fun), in coming weeks. However, it is only by hearing of Guy Garvey's, on 6music, a new contender has appeared on my scene. I promoted the previous album by the same artist, earlier on this blog. 'Bashed out' is class!

Guy Garvey's album of year

This artist would be my winner, but the album is due out next year (January 15th)!

daughter

another...

Riton - Rinse & Repeat Ft. Kah-Lo (Original Mix)

Rinse and repeat - feb19


and...
I really don't like Russian Dolls (stacking dolls). 
They're all full of themselves...

...

;)
c'mon, it's a classic.
right?

No comments:

Post a Comment