Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 9 December 2016

mange tout


I never ever had the self-confidence to speak as I do now.
Do I have 'self-confidence', or is it a sad realisation/acceptance of my situation?
I open this post with a note regarding myself (surprise, surprise)! Everyone needs to have some self-belief and self-confidence, in order to continue building energy and power for their next steps along life's pathway. It can be of little importance, whether one is correct to have such. If you are not, you can simply approach the issue as a lesson, and learn from your mistake. If you are correct to have self-confidence, use it to progress further and further.
How to get it? Stop everything, and try ever so hard to view your life's history from a distance. Highlight all of the things that you have been proud of achieving (yourself). Remember, you don't need to tell anyone. They are your memories, only you deserve them. Recognise the achievements that you have given yourself. Compare with no-one else. Everyone lives an individual life, different to everyone. No-one lives with completely identical experiences. Therefore true comparisons are impossible. Similar experiences will always differ in space and time. Everyone is unique. You are lucky, this life is only experienced by you. Recognise this, happily pleased with the successes achieved in YOUR life. 
Then, step back in to your life, able to recognise these successes, and understand that anything is possible. 

Happiness, more or less,
It's just a change in me, something in my liberty
In mine, oh mine, oh my

Donut in gym!

I am still unaware of the true reason, behind them. The gym session's strenuous effort, was interrupted as everyone was handed a donut! Very welcome, however eating a sugary, fat, pastry in a gym, did 'mess with my mind'. I didn't feel the burst of energy and power that i had hoped for (ah well, it did taste good)!

I do not live at the forefront of the 'music press', admittedly. However, it does suprise me that more has not been made of this brilliant release!
Ok, only a big, popular band, with a super history of great class and ability, can attempt to release an album of blues tunes. 
One answer. The Rolling Stones. :)
High quality and class throughout!

A Led Zeppelin classic...
THE ROLLING STONES - I Can't Quit You Baby (Blue and Lonesome)


The Rolling Stones Mick Jagger chats about new album "Blue & Lonesome" on BBC Breakfast 02 Dec 2016


Bialetti


This logo means so much to me.
Bialetti means so much to me.
Coffee means so much to me.

My blogspot is proving a popular success. Twenty coffee shops from the South-West London Area. Not sandwich/lunch bars, but places serving good coffee for those of us willing to appreciate magic.




No comments:

Post a Comment