Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




click image for original scale

Friday 13 January 2017

#fridayfilter

Friday 13th!
Hmmm....
A short, quick post, this week. I am perhaps hinting at a vague essence of 'normality', in that I have not had so much 'free time' to lose myself in my own mental swirls!

Why 'why'?
Truthfully, I am unsure. I would previously type, without much of a hesitation. I was alarmed by a warning that I received, regarding last week's post.


I am sorry for dominating last week’s post, in such a way. 
Please take no offence, it is just presenting my opinions. It is me. As throughout this blog, I am offering my personal stance, which allies with a political party, on many of life’s issues.

I am also unsure of myself. A few weeks ago, I stated that I would refrain from complimenting due girls, so freely.
I do so, unhappy with myself. It puzzles me that people do still live in silence. I do not go out for 'night's out', and even when i did nothing ever happened, so now in a wheelchair? Too much hassle for little or no chance.
Internet dating does not work for me ether. 
However, you will know that I am incredibly confident. I always have been, but was never comfortable sharing it. Since my accident, I am confident with myself, but have restrictions. Yes, before you attempt to argue, a livelihood spent in a wheelchair IS restricted. I despair at those who think otherwise.

A suitable 'hashtag' for my new favourite method, of brewing...



... it IS Friday!
#fridayfilter


Hmmm. I have forever loved coffee. As you will know, I hold it very close to me.
Coffee is my one love!

Julie Byrne - Not Even Happiness
Album, released TODAY.
I fell in love, on hearing this tune on 6music, Lauren Laverne's show Thursday. 
‘Follow my voice’ was heard, and you can listen on the 'Soundcloud link' below...



‘Exquisitely beautiful’ - Lauren Laverne

Julie Byrne is a delightful artist, who has appeared previously on this blog, in 2014...

No comments:

Post a Comment