Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




click image for original scale

Friday 31 March 2017

ENEE

A lot of this week's post was written in 'note form', on my iPhone, earlier in the week, so I apologise if comprehension is minimal!

How I like to think I live my life…
Drop fear, learn to live with the correct level of self-confidence. Too much  confidence is fatal, too little can destroy your personality too. 

Live with as much self-confidence as you can, but always keep it hidden. Refrain from excess of anything. 
Remain confident in yourself, but accept that s--t happens. There is no point wasting energy in fearing it. It is totally random and cannot be planned for. Understand that you will have to tackle anything, with success or not. Life is to be lived. If you live an over-protected life, full of rich, glee, then you are missing out on life. You must experience the lows to reach for the highs, successfully.





ENEE
Expect nothing. Experience everything.
Do not wait, or waste time expecting. Experience what is there. Experience, and feel it as a ‘positive’.
This is part of my attitude and explains why I find it so easy to ‘offer compliments’ (flirt)! ;)

Sun!
Hmmm, everyone is enjoying, but with much caution!
Hehehe. The above note was obviously made earlier in the week. The very recent, grey, cloudy weather explains why us British, are always cautious when it comes to our climate! ... or some of us.

Music. An artist that i have promoted a number of times on this blog (having thought that 'Findlay' was a plural name for a band, incorrectly). I can have a punky/rock mood!
Natalie Findlay released her solo album at the start of this month.


Findlay - Forgotten Pleasures
03rd March

I love it when tanks (4x4 Jeeps/ Range Rovers/ Sports cars) have to face off, against each other, on a public roadway, and someone's pride is destroyed (in their eyes), as they give way!

I am a good person. Honest! It's only that certain things irritate me, so therefore I search for a way of twisting into an amusing positive!

Recent work, was printed on a mass scale, and handed out throughout London.
I share my opinion, and I hope you agree with The Greens too.

Brexit. We have left Europe. This is correct, because we democratically voted to leave in last year's referendum. There are rules and laws that Britain must maintain, however. Support the Green Party to  apply huge pressure for us, onto the government, to get the right things for everyone.







Below, Surbiton riverside welcomes early sun, earlier this week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment