Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 19 May 2017

I feel more balanced

I feel more balanced. 

I find that machines in the gym are able to prove my relative symmetry of power outputs through legs (mentioned previously on this blog). This past week showed me that a similar power balance is being developed through my upper limbs.
Arm symmetry 49/51

I realise that this may not mean anything, to most people. I know that when I used the same machine much earlier, in my 'rehabilitation home', I used to reach such balance 20/80!


You should all know that I am a keen supporter, and faithful member of the Green Party. We all know our relative small scale, as a political party, but each of us fiercely believe that our manifesto is unique. Unique perfection.
I urge you to catch re-runs of last night's TV shows, on which the Green leaders were allowed to voice opinions, which not only offered sense, but also made the opposition parties portray how weak they are themselves!
(feat. Caroline Lucas)

(feat Jonathan Bartley)

I admit that much earlier in my life, I had considered myself an 'atheist'. I now realise that this is so wrong. I am a believer, but i know nothing more. 
Below I go on to explain a reasoning against aethism. I am agnostic.

 


Agnosticism is the view that the existence of God or the supernatural are unknown and unknowable.

Why Am I Here? - The Atheistic Worldview
'Why I am here? Well, if God doesn't exist, that means that life must have come about through some natural impersonal, unintelligent, and ultimately purposeless process. That means we're ultimately as purposeless as the very process which brought us into existence. Life's just an accident and so are you. You can find short term reasons for living like you're here because your parents wanted to have children, etc., but ultimately you're just an accident and so are your parents. Life is one big accident. You serve no purpose, you'll cause no lasting effect, and in the grand scheme of things your life is utterly meaningless. Without a Creator in the beginning, there was nobody around to put you here on purpose which means you aren't here for a reason. It's that simple.'

Existentialism - how i view much of life.

My words...
We have no choice but to live the path our fate designs for us.
We must accept that our 'free will' can exist, but our fate is the over-riding power, able to account for the choices we make through our 'free will'.
Importantly, our free will allows us to ignore the possibility of a 'fate'. If everyone just lived, believing fate, the world would collapse.
'Fate' = 'God'.

 

A very interesting, scary explanation of politics. He starts by explaining the US problem,  but continues discussing the French and British elections.
A very wise man.



No comments:

Post a Comment