Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




click image for original scale

Friday 8 September 2017

Seven statements

There is nowhere else.
We have to let Earth sustain us...

Seven statements:

The world is at war.
A war without guns.
Every nation must unite.
The enemy? Ourselves.
If we continue to lose, we will lose everything.
We owe humanity.
We each, must act responsibly, with pride.

There are still 'prehistoric countries' that refuse to accept the truth. This hurts, but then you may realise that they still use 'the death penalty'! This problem is far, far, FAR from over. Big countries are still a long way behind, yet...
....We need each other.
Countries can influence others. Everyone should fear the harsh reality that we are all facing.
Everyone must progress together, we must not follow such regressive, backwards politics. We must progress in time with our Planet Earth.

An insight into the belief of a masterful philosopher...
A quote regarding Immanuel Kant, stated in a recent read, a biography of Albert Camus.

'Like Immanuel Kant, who dreaded that history, without the belief that progress existed, was "a meaningless course of human affairs" or a tableau of "melancholy haphazardness."'

I apologise, the note below is a result of being antagonised by viewing a DM reader!
Angst. 
Tory Britain is a failure.
Angst...
It would be good to feel confident that your governor has the correct motives, fair morals, and will NOT lay down, acting as an obedient puppy, to some power-crazy cowboy. Strength and stability are not the only attributes required. We must act Progressively, Confidently and Fairly. 



Such positive work from Sian Berry and Caroline Russell, keeping Sadiq Khan (Mayor of London) in check, regarding pledges on 'affordable homes'.
Well done. 
Thank you!


'Are you okkkkkk?' asked in the most patronising, belittling, loud and clear question, by a nutter is a regular occurance. As long as I live in a wheelchair, I am considered week, needy, and simple, by so many.
Please, I cannot walk, but respect me for who i am, not what you may fear I may be!


Matthaus
A very recent discovery of mine, and so i have only listened a couple of times. So calm and soft, mesmerising...




No comments:

Post a Comment