Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




click image for original scale

Friday 6 October 2017

#OneGreenMakesaDifference

A short list of notes, this week. This means I am relying on my ability to type afresh! hmmmm…
  
On this past Saturday, Kingston Green Party  hosted a showing of two great films, at Kingston University.
The first of which was an amazing insight into a problem that we may all know exists, but which we should admit to knowing very little. I am so happy with myself , as I know that I have always recycled plastics, when possible. We should all be able to feel the experience of how easy it has become, to recycle sustainably. It may seem to some, like it is a never-ending problem, but by acting sustainably, one helps us all continue. The first film was truly eye-opening. Available via YOUTUBE...
‘A Plastic Ocean’

Next year brings us the 'Local Elections 2018', and people should recognise the importance of different political voices in a discussion. The Kingston Green Party needs to have a voice!

One Green Makes a Difference

A quick story of 'me and the bike'...

World superstars, their characters are owners of a corner-shop on Stella Street (clip in above link), my IPod played me this super blues tune, from their recent album 'Blue and Lonesome'. Quality.
THE ROLLING STONES - Little Rain (Blue and Lonesome 10-12)



Why do i feel the need to compliment females?...
I find it easy. It is so wrong to have your attention stolen without explaining why. Providing appreciation should only be allowed to work positively.
Positivity must be shared, in a world containing far too much negativity. If you are feeling positive due to the appearance of another, this positivity must be shared back. This positivity may be expressed however you feel best. It will last forever. If positivity is felt and experienced, it deserves to be shared, on and on.

Too much of anything is bad. Apart from coffee!
Oh no! I admit, I think that I’m addicted!
4, 5, or 6 cups of coffee per day!

I have slipped from restricting myself to 3 (I was strict, but effective it seems)!

No comments:

Post a Comment